Sunday, March 17, 2013

Synthesis Paper

Synthesis Paper

Studying philosophy made me confuse a lot every after watching a video about moral and ethics
made me realize it is a very simple world at all we are living, but when I step out and watch all the people pass by me. I return to the world that I know if everyone could just realize how the world oath to be then it would be a world without sin but then there would be consequences. For me this world we are living is all about money people now a days will do everything to fight for money but why are we fighting to live if we are just living to fight? so philosophy contributes to me what I need lots of motivation make me live this life easier than ever and also contributes to my course. how to view people how to love people instead of things Think more Talk less always stay curious find out everything what you want to know don't give up so quickly
 
To think logically is to have commonsence, one thing I like about this subject is you dont have to memorize a lot you just need to analyze the question unlike when you're dealing with scince you need to have a lot of memorizing if you want to prove something you really need to put time in experimenting. But is it really true that science can answer mroal question? Well we should put it this way that the world is based on what is written on the bible so for me philosophy has more questions on religion. a lot of philosophers doesnt belive in God becasue there is no way to prove God instead of bible.
 
And our whole life is talking bout ethics everything scientist has invented has a big question of is it ethical or non ethical? to be honest the world's most dangerous creature is human, those wild animals sometimes are just protecting themselves so they hurt humans. humans now are so crazy that want in schools students cheat and lie just to have good grades, sometimes they are so desperate, grades can even ruin friendships and attitude. while in the society people will kill each other just for money. so really, we need to know what the world should be to stop this madness.
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment